Star Wars Battlefront II is coming soon and the makers of the game have brought in some help to talk about the changes between the first game and this new one.
EA Games has enlisted Star Wars: The Last Jedi star John Boyega to narrate a new trailer “This is Star Wars Battlefront 2” that gives fans waiting for the game to be released more information about the title, gameplay, characters, worlds and classes that they can access when they finally get their copy.
Star Wars Battlefront II boasts some impressive visuals and even more multiplayer modes and maps including iconic film locations like Yavin 4 and the Clone production facility on Kamino. There are 14 locations to explore across all three eras of Star Wars. Teams in multiplayer will be able to earn points that can be used to call in reinforcements like Flame Troopers and Wookies as well as both ground and air vehicles. Players will also use points to call in iconic characters like Darth Maul and Han Solo.
Those who pre-order the game will get access to these features:
- * Access to play *Star Wars* **Battlefront II on November 14—a 3-day head start
- * Upgraded versions of all 4 trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- * 4 epic ability upgrades—one for each trooper class
- * Instant weapon unlocks and weapon modifications for each trooper class
- * Exclusive Kylo Ren- and Rey-themed looks, inspired by *Star Wars™* **: *The Last Jedi™*
- * Epic ability modifiers for Kylo Ren and Rey
- * An epic ability modifier for the Millennium Falcon
Star Wars Battlefront II will be released on Playstation 4, XBOX One and PC November 17, 2017.
Follow me on Twitter @superpoweredfan.