GRAVEN, the dark-fantasy action-adventure FPS co-published by 3D Realms and 1C Entertainment with development by Slipgate Ironworks, re-launches a PC demo as part of the Steam Game Festival today at 10AM PT through Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 @ 10AM PST. Explore GRAVEN’s first hub world, a plague-ridden swamp town.
GRAVEN will launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC later this year.
- Seek redemption as a disgraced Priest of the Orthogonal Order by helping those suffering in a reactive medieval world
- Conjure deadly magics capable of scorching enemies and solving environmental puzzles in a world full of secrets
- Enjoy GRAVEN’s blend of classic shooters, immersive sims, and action RPGs solo for this demo, but with one friend in split-screen co-op or a party of four online at launch.
- Battle Dihedral Deacons, Mire Reavers, and Razorfins in swamps and murky ruins
- Wield conventional weaponry, including staves, flails, and wrist-mounted crossbows
- Help the townsfolk through quests to earn upgrades from the town’s blacksmith