The Flash #750 hits comic book stores and participating digital retailers March 4th, spotlighting the Scarlet Speedster and including incredible stories from Flash’s past, present and future. This oversized tribute to one of pop culture’s speediest heroes is guaranteed to become a collectors’ item when it hits stores!
This collectability will be further enhanced by some of comics’ most talented artists, honoring the Flash in a series of variant covers that celebrate The Fastest Man Alive throughout the decades:
- 1940 – Nicola Scott and Annette Kwok
- 1950 – Gary Frank and Brad Anderson
- 1960 – Nick Derington
- 1970 – José Luis García-López and Alex Sinclair
- 1980 – Gabriele Dell’Otto
- 1990 – Francesco Mattina
- 2000 – Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair
- 2010 – Francis Manapul
The Flash #750 is a 96-page prestige format one-shot comic book, debuting in comic book stores and participating online retailers on March 4, 2020, for $9.99.